sâmbătă

Are You Hunting for Witches?

Momentan nu a ajuns pe Mibba, am doar 2 capitole pregatite. Imi place cum mi-a iesit, acum, recitit. Voi mai edita odata cu capitolele noi... Mi-se pare ceva diferit, ceva ce as vrea sa mentin ca fan-fic. Now, you shall read:

Are you haunting for witches?

E. Nightmare

I

The Big Thing

Come on, Sara, you’re going to miss the big thing!” Her blue eyes were showing me a great sparkle; her freckles making her look like an angel. I raised one eyebrow playfully, making her look confused.

“Big thing? What big thing?” I asked, giggling. I took her and put her small body in my lap. Her blue dress was everywhere and her blonde hair made me smile even more.

“You know… that thing!!!” She was still confused. What didn’t I understand in all of this? Didn’t I get it? I was going to miss the big thing! I put my finger tip on her nose, smiling.

“What thing?” Now, she was more than just confused. She was angry she couldn’t explain this; angry she couldn’t explain this to herself, angry that, actually, I couldn’t understand this myself- as an adult.

“Come on, Sara! The big thing you’ve been waiting for such a long time!” She stood up, putting her tiny hands on her body, looking very responsible. Her blue Mary Jane’s were a little bit big for her, but she loved them – they had flowers!

“What big thing? I don’t get it!” I acted like I was one of those retarded confused persons and she was very angry about it. I giggled. “Oh… come on, silly! Dad is picking us up. Are you all ready?” She finally looked satisfied.

“Of course. I’ve got everything – plus Linda. Did you know Jamia wants to buy me another Linda?” She was finally excited, remembering about Aunt Jamia and Uncle Frank and how Aunt Jamia is going to buy her another Linda. I already knew that, it would’ve been a surprise, but someone spoiled it – or did she find out alone?

“No, I didn’t. That’s great, is it?” I smiled sweetly, lying. I took her Linda doll, playing with it. “Hello, Foxy! I’m going to have a sister! Isn’t that great?” I faked a doll voice.

“Of course it is! You will sleep with her, and while I am gone she will keep you company!” She answered, over-whelmed about the whole concept of having two Linda’s.

“Will you switch us?” my question saddened her terribly. She didn’t know what to answer. “I meant… will you change our clothes to look alike?” I changed my statement, making her a little thoughtful but happy.

“Of course! You shall have identical clothes so you will be like two sisters!” She was really enthusiastic… of course, that’s before dad came in the scene.

“Hello, baby doll-s… ready for our trip?” He asked, with a cold voice and a forced smile at me. He hated me. I was a mistake.

“Yes, Daddy!” Foxy jumped up and down, left and right, then hugged dad. I walked forward to the car, getting in it. Such an old car – pity I it wasn’t mine. Dad couldn’t take care of the car. Dad didn’t drive. You see, dad was an alcoholic. That’s why he was sending me with Foxy to Aunt Jamia and Uncle Frank. Actually, I was almost the same age as Uncle Frank, but however, he was still my ‘Uncle’. I was 8 years smaller than him. (Almost the same age? Ha ha *giggle*) Of course, you could call him Foxy’s Uncle better. Or call Jamia Foxy’s aunt. I liked them anyway because they were cool. I used to live with Aunt Jamia, before she got married and Foxy got born and dad took us for himself. I hated dad.

“What are you thinking about?” Foxy interrupted my thoughts, strangely in the car so fast. She was smiling sweetly. That sweet smile you can give when you’re five years old, but that melts in the time because you get full of hate and despair. It’s just the way life goes.

“Did I seem to be thinking about anything, junior?” I lie, giving her a cheeky look like nothing happened and never will. She just knew it!

“No, not really.” She was thoughtful about what she actually said, probably smiling to herself. She knew she wasn’t wrong, but was ‘trying to ignore me – I was just a baby’. Her blue dress was sparkling, showing off her body. The sun was on her side.

“Are we there yet?”

“No.”

“Are we there yet?”

“NO!”

“Are we there yet?”

“YES!”

Of course! Aunt Jamia’s! Frank was sitting in the doorway. Maybe Jamia was dressing up. Maybe they had sex and didn’t see us coming. I shook my head. Being a pervert around my family wasn’t the best thing I could do, is it?

“Hello Aunt Jamia!” Foxy said, giving circles to the old car, waving around, but she stopped. She looked at Uncle Frank, terrified. Of course, he only saw her when she was a baby. When mom died. You know, while I was living with Aunt Jamia, Mom was there too. She was taking care of us, protecting us from dad... well, he found us. “Where is Aunt Jamia? Who is that man?” Foxy asked with a down, serious tone.

“That man is Frank, Jamia’s husband. Be nice to him, okay?” I answered, smiling sweetly to everyone except dad. He mumbled something to me and ran away. The five-year-old ran to Frank and talked to him about something, probably where is Jamia. I took my luggage and walked slowly to the doorway.

“Hello, you must be Frank.” I said, smiling. He nodded. I didn’t remember him that well, but he seemed like a nice guy. If Jamia liked him, it would be okay.

“Yes, and you shall be Miss Sara, as my dear wife informed me.” He giggled and I joined him, making a straight face.

“Of course. No one can forget me.” I winked and went inside, seeing Foxy eating a lot of chocolate. I looked around, searching for some, too.

“Hey! Where’s my chocolate?” I asked, laughing.

“I ate it.” Foxy explained, my smile leaving. She had no problem about eating my chocolate! My chocolate! MY OWN FREAKING CHOCOLATE!

“You did what?” I asked, wanting to be calm. But I lost my temper again.

“Hey, Sara, calm down, I kept some for you.” Jamia smiled

“Yeah. I hope this little brat didn’t eat it all.” I didn’t give one look to her, making her feel guilty.

“Look, Sara, I apologize! If I could do anything to turn back..” She apologized, making me laugh sharply.

“You don’t have what to turn back. I have my own chocolate now.” I kept my arrogant face on, making her feel less guilty, her playful smile appearing.
”So you’re not mad at me anymore?” She seemed like Heaven.

“No. You’re still a selfish brat.”

II

Bed Time!

Bed time!” Jamia announced, making me pout in an irresistible way. She smiled

“Okay then, bed time for my little Foxy!” I was punching the air, laughing and occasionally dancing with myself as Foxy approached the bed, sticking her tongue out at me, maybe hoping that I will stop Jamia from putting her in bed. No way, sir!

Frank and Jamia were pretty cool. Frank promised that he will show me his friends and Jamia said that she will teach me how to cook (even if I didn’t really need that, you know). But then I wondered how much time me and Foxy will be on these two people’s heads. I mean, we wouldn’t stay with them forever, right? It wouldn’t be fair.

“What are you thinking about, sweetie?” Jamia asked, smiling.

“I was just asking myself how much me and Foxy will take you’re time.” I answered, more sincere than I thought.

“You’re not taking my time! And plus, Frank already loves you two.” I wondered if she lied.

“He doesn’t really know us, does he?” I asked, pretty bored of the discussion.

“No, but he loves you. That’s what he told me.” She was glaring at me, but she stopped when Frank came in.

“What did I tell you?” He asked, his face filled with fear. What did he think she told me? That he was raping 2 years old kids?

“That you love them.” He probably inner-sighed in relief. Oh, God! Perhaps he was actually very scared. “The two girls.”
”Oh, yeah. You’re very nice girls for such a stupid dad.” I nodded, kind of uncomfortable

“This is just the way mom chose him. You can’t choose your dad or your mom, if you know what I mean.” I smiled as Jamia stood up. She smiled to me, showing me that she is going to sleep with her finger. I nodded. She kissed Frank on the cheek and whispered something to him. What did she think? I was going to have sex with him and then marry him in a small Chinese town while she was having a Business trip in London? Come on, I’m not that lame. After Jamia left, he sat on her chair.

“You’re right. You know, my mom was a bitch.” I had no expression on my face, waiting for him to continue. “ I mean, she was at work and boom! She got pregnant. The risks of being a prostitute. I wonder if condoms were on the market then.” I giggled at his dry joke. He took a straight face.

“Oh, I’m sorry if I was offensive. I couldn’t help myself. I wish I could actually come with actually more awful than what happened to you, and then you will say something more awful and I will say something more awful until we actually realize that we said the same thing many times.” I smiled. “And that we just wasted our time with complaining on things that already happened and that we can’t stop.” I added.

“I like your way of thinking. You remind me of my friends, the Way brothers.” The Way brothers? Sounded like some strange brotherhood, you know? I wanted to meet them! I really did! Like they’re from the Mafia! “You should meet them once.” He added, like reading my thoughts.

“I think so…” I was just trying to sound casual, as I am every time.

“How old are you again?” He asked, like it was about watching a movie. If I said 14 he may have said : ‘You’re too young!’, maybe? I didn’t think so.

“14.” I lied and then grinned. He took a bossy face. I giggled. After a long pause, I added: “I’m 18. I was just joking around.” He smiled. He was staring at me. Why was he staring at me? I was getting a bit panicked.
”Frank, why are you staring at me?” I asked, trying to keep my simple, calm, voice.

“I don’t know.” He sighed. “Anyway, I’m looking at you. Not staring at you.” He smiled and stood up then went to sleep. Strange day much?

I was looking at myself, thinking. Thinking about many things. Thinking about my not-so-pretty life. I know. ‘Emo.’ I’m not freaking emo. But if I was… Yeah! I’m freaking emo! What do you want about this? I decided giving an SMS to one of my best friends, Ray. He was 8 years older but it was okay.

‘Hya fro man hows going round? Im at this uncle dude house. Sleeping much? Ya sis. xox’1

The answer came almost instant and I smiled while reading it.

‘Nh. Too many wrries fr u. Lol. So nice uncl? Stealn hm? Ray.’2

‘Haha lyk nw. But he was lyk string t m.’3

‘Hes in lv.’4

‘He told m I shld meet th Way bros. Lyk hs frnds?’5

‘The Way bros. lyk Gerard nd Mikey?’6

I went up to Frank’s room. Great, he wasn’t sleeping.

“Hey, Frank…?”

“Yes?” He asked, looking surprisingly happy.

“Are the Way brothers Gerard and Mikey?” He nodded.

“Why?”
”You’ll see.” My short reply came, making him feel a bit lonely, I think. I went back to the living room and SMS-ed back.

‘Yh. Frnk lyk kns thm.’ 7

‘Kwl. Im slpng kid. Cya 2morro.”8

‘Tttyl.’9

I smiled. I love The Fro. I mean, Ray. I met him when I was walking down the street, trying to find a lost coin of 50 cents, and I hit him. So I asked him if he could help me and he laughed and said yes. And after that we became friends. He is my only friend. Except Bob, of course. But I’ve never met him so much I can actually count him as ‘countable’ friends, you know?

Oh, and there comes Angel. She’s the little blonde girl that is friends with anyone just to be popular. She always tells me she understands, she’s there for me, other stuff than excuses herself , telling me she has to go somewhere.

And she comes back tomorrow. And we get on again. It’s only the way things work. I’ve never counted her as a friend, but in a story you must mention everyone. The readers get bad impressions (Like anyone cares anyway).

Beep! Beep! You’ve got a new Message from: Angel the Devil.

‘Hello girl! How’s it there with your uncle and aunt… and your little sister? Roxy it is? I hope to see you soon back at Meredith High. Thanks for being here for me, I’ll be there for you! Angel.’

I hated the way she wrote everything like she was writing a story, not texting. I hated the way she put everything perfect, to look like she gives a pretty fuck. I hated the way she was popular around everyone. I hated the way everyone believed her.

I hated Angel Lardy. With my little black heart.

Forever. And ever.

‘Kwl. Im slpng kid. Cya 2morro.”8

‘Tttyl.’9

[1:Hello, Fro Man! How's going around? I'm at this uncle dude's house. Sleeping much? Your sister. xox

2:No. Too many worries for you. Lol ( laughing out loud ). So, nice uncle? Stealing him? Ray.

3:Ha-ha, like no. But he was like staring at me.

4:He's in love.

5:He told me I should meet the Way brothers. Like, his friends?

6:The Way brothers, like Gerard and Mikey?
---
7:Yeah. Like, Frank knows them.

8:Cool. I'm sleeping, kid. See you tomorrow.

9:Ttyl ( Talk to you later ). ]




Niciun comentariu: